Pre-registration is now open for Crab Con 2020! (July 10-12) Your $50 pre-registration includes an all-access lanyard that grants you entry to:
1) the Opening Reception (a catered event held in the Best Western Grand Ballroom Friday evening 5-8);
2) the chance to view the captive-bred babies in person while approved adopters make their selections;
3) the opportunity to shop early at the tables of our vendors;
4) the Saturday talks and presentations covering a variety of topics centered around hermit crab husbandry; and
5) the Sunday morning farewell breakfast.
Pre-registration also includes your own official Crab Con 2020 canvas bag containing a variety of conference swag donated by hermit crab supporters and vendors.
Want to learn more? Join our Facebook group or follow us on Instagram (@crabconcam).